We are very excited to hold the 2016 fair at our new location - the Holmes County Fair at Harvest Ridge will take place August 8th - August 13th marking the 93rd year of presenting one of the most family friendly and affordable entertainment experiences of the area's summer season. We look forward to another sucessful fair, and hope you will join us at the new fair grounds.
We are grateful to all of our wonderful donors who have helped us to get to this point in the project. We still have funds to raise to prepare for the 2016 fair- would you consider being a part of this project that supports the area youth and community? If so, we'd like to hear from you! Please call 330-674-0869 to discuss how you can help complete the transition to Harvest Ridge.
~~ Updates ~~
* There is no Run What You Brung semi class on Friday night
See a complete list of the great businesses sponsoring the discount admission days on the schedule page. Thank you to all of the Home-Owned Home-Grown businesses for your continued support of the Holmes County Fair and the community!
* The American Red Cross will be holding a blood drive on Wednesday, August 10th from 2p-7p during the fair.
For questions or to schedule an appointment call 1-800-RED-CROSS
* Mutton busting sign ups are the day of the rodeo, 1 hour before performance. Contestants must have a parent/ guardian present to sign a release form and be 55lbs or under. There is a small non refundable entry fee of $10.00 per rider
* The schedule of Events have been posted under the Schedule tab.
* Many projects continue at Harvest Ridge, with more work everyday as spring approaches! The Lions Club stand is all framed, Swiss Valley Fence is starting to reinstall the fence from the old fairground, and power line infrastructure is nearly complete. Roof panels and block work is underway in the livestock facility as well! Be sure to check out our Harvest Ridge and Holmes County Fair FaceBook pages.
* 4-H Events Calendar - Click Here
* The 2016 Demo Derby Rules have been posted. Time to build a car for the contest.
* The Large Animal Barn starts to take shape. Click to see the Large Animal Building image.
* We are very pleased to show off yet another finishing touch to the new fairgrounds project at Harvest Ridge. The flag poles were installed this week, and they look great! A big thanks to Kim Kellogg and Grasshopper for spearheading the installation of the flag poles, as well as the plantings and sidewalks/sitting areas in the "Gloria Miller Celebration Garden". Finally - thank you to the donors who continue to make this phase, as well as the other areas of the campus come to life! Click Here to view image
* 12-7-2015 OHIO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE LIFTS BIRD EXHIBITION BAN - Click Here for details
* Would you like to support the Harvest Ridge Brick Project and have your name placed onto a brick in the walkway of the garden at the new fairgrounds? Click here for the form.
Bricks purchased by May 15th will be installed in the Celebration Garden prior to the 2016 fair. Bricks may continue to be purchased after May 15th, but we cannot guarantee installation prior to this year’s fair. Thank you for your continued support!
* New Livestock Barn funded by Generous Donation from Sterling Humrichouser
Click here to read full story about the Donation
VISIT "HARVEST RIDGE" and The Holmes County Fair pages ON FACEBOOK for Updates and Photos of Construction Progress! Keep up-to-date on the progress of your NEW Holmes County Fairgrounds by visiting "Harvest Ridge" on Facebook! Click Here! and for The Holmes County Fair Facebook Page Click Here.
Holmes County Fair makes appearance on BBC with article and video from the rodeo. Click here to see the story.
The Holmes County Fair are located just west of Millersburg on State Route 39. Millersburg Ohio is located in the heart of the largest Amish population, making your visit to the Holmes County Fair a unique and enjoyable experience.
* Like us on FaceBook to be the first to know what is happening at the new fairgrounds as well as the current fairgrounds. Friend us on FaceBook ... Click Here.