The Holmes County Fair takes place for 6 days each summer. The 2013 Fair marks the 90th year of presenting one of the most family-friendly and affordable entertainment experiences of the area's summer season. We look forward to another sucessful fair, and we are very excited as we move forward with the relocation project. Hopefully the 2014 fair will be in our new location at "Harvest Ridge".
* Check out the 800 photos located in four albums on our FaceBook pages by clicking the links below. Be sure to Like our page to stay current on all the latest news.
- Click here for album one.
- Click here for album two.
- Click here for album three.
- Click here for album four.
* Like us on FaceBook to be the first to know what is happening at the new fairgrounds as well as the current fairgrounds. Friend us on FaceBook ... Click Here.
VISIT "HARVEST RIDGE" and The Holmes County Fair pages ON FACEBOOK for Updates and Photos of Construction Progress! Keep up-to-date on the progress of your NEW Holmes County Fairgrounds by visiting "Harvest Ridge" on Facebook! Click Here! and for The Holmes County Fair Facebook Page Click Here.
Holmes County Fair makes appearance on BBC with article and video from the rodeo. Click here to see the story.
Thank you for making the 2012 fair a success. Without the help and countless hours of the many volunteers our fair would not be possible.
The Holmes County Fair are located just west of Millersburg on State Route 39. Millersburg Ohio is located in the heart of the largest Amish population, making your visit to the Holmes County Fair a unique and enjoyable experience.