The Holmes County Fair takes place for 6 days each summer. The 2015 Fair from August 10th to August 15th marks the 92st year of presenting one of the most family-friendly and affordable entertainment experiences of the area's summer season. We look forward to another sucessful fair, and we are very excited as we move forward with the relocation project. Hopefully the 2016 fair will be in our new location at "Harvest Ridge".
~~ Updates ~~
* Past Kings and Queens invited to Closing Ceremony Click Here
* Sale Order - Thursday: Meat Goat, Dairy Goat, Lambs, Hogs - Friday: Special Poultry items, Dairy Feeders, Rabbits ,Dairy products, Beef Steers, Dairy Steers
* Sec Office Hours
Saturday, August 1st 9am-12pm ** Friday, August 7th 3pm-8pm ** Saturday, August 8th 10pm-7pm **Sunday, August 9th 10pm-7pm
Fair Office Phone # 330-674-0869
* Concessions - setup
Anytime after 1pm Friday 8-7-2015 up to Monday morning at 10am. We supply the area and electric, you need to bring anything else for your booth. Remember you CANNOT teardown or removeyour display before 11pm Saturday Night 8-15-2015.
* 2015 Holmes County Fair “Official Book” is printed and available for pick-up at the OSU Extension office, or any Holmes County office of the Commercial and Savings Bank
* New Livestock Barn funded by Generous Donation from Sterling Humrichouser
Click here to read full story about the Donation
VISIT "HARVEST RIDGE" and The Holmes County Fair pages ON FACEBOOK for Updates and Photos of Construction Progress! Keep up-to-date on the progress of your NEW Holmes County Fairgrounds by visiting "Harvest Ridge" on Facebook! Click Here! and for The Holmes County Fair Facebook Page Click Here.
Holmes County Fair makes appearance on BBC with article and video from the rodeo. Click here to see the story.
The Holmes County Fair are located just west of Millersburg on State Route 39. Millersburg Ohio is located in the heart of the largest Amish population, making your visit to the Holmes County Fair a unique and enjoyable experience.
* Like us on FaceBook to be the first to know what is happening at the new fairgrounds as well as the current fairgrounds. Friend us on FaceBook ... Click Here.